Orthodontic Treatment for Adults
Many adults are choosing to receive treatment because they understand the importance of maintaining their health, and they want to feel better about their appearance. Dr. Diehl and our team welcomes and thoroughly enjoys providing orthodontic treatment for adults of all ages. With clear braces and Invisalign options, adult orthodontic care can be more esthetic and effective than ever before. We will work with you to ensure that you receive the most advanced and individualized treatment.
Common reasons why adults are considering orthodontic treatment:
- Desire for a healthier mouth and a more confident smile
- A bad bite or malocclusion, causing teeth to fit together incorrectly
- Teeth are crowded or spaced apart, possibly leading to tooth decay or gum disease
- Abnormal jaw pain or pressure that is caused by crooked teeth
Treatment Options for Adults
Today's orthodontic treatment options offer a variety of braces and appliances that are comfortable, esthetic, and customized to meet your needs. Types of adult orthodontic appliances include:
- Clear braces
- Ceramic braces
- Self-ligating braces
- Traditional braces
Why should you consider orthodontic treatment?
- Straight teeth are healthy teeth — Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to keep clean with flossing and brushing, and may help prevent other health problems.
- A beautiful, straight smile builds confidence — Orthodontic treatment can help boost your self-confidence, giving you a better quality of life and the freedom to smile without holding back!
- Mouths left untreated can get worse — Not receiving orthodontic treatment when it's needed can create long-term health issues costing you more in the end.
To learn more about the benefits of adult orthodontics, please contact us to schedule a complimentary evaluation. We understand that you have a busy schedule, and we will work with you to make sure each office visit is as convenient as possible. We also have lunch-hour appointments availabe on selected Thursdays.