Our Office’s Safety Precautions
Our team at Diehl Orthodontics is dedicated to doing all that we can to keep you healthy and safe, while delivering beautiful and functional smiles! The health and safety of our patients and team is our top priority. We are implementing additional safety measures to ensure the healthiest environment possible. While our office already adheres to standard health and safety precautions, there are several additional recommendations we are implementing.
- Wellness Questionnaire screening of all patients and parents for signs or symptoms before you enter our office. Your temperature will also be taken.
- Making sure our protective equipment is to the highest standard and appropriate for each procedure.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently used public areas
- HEPA filter air purifiers throughout our office
- Dental chairs are placed 6 feet apart with dividers between them.
- Sneeze guards in our administrative areas.
- You may notice additional personal protective equipment that our team is utilizing according to recommendations and guidelines of the CDC, CDPH, OSHA, and CDA
Please read the following temporary procedures we ask of our patients before arrival:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. This will minimize the amount of time you spend in our reception area.
- We ask that adult patients come to their appointments alone and that children come with one responsible party.
- Anyone entering our office must wear a face covering at all times and maintain physical distancing whenever possible.
- After entering our office, we kindly ask that you sanitize your hands or that you wash your hands at the hand-washing station.
- You may also be asked to rinse your mouth with Peroxyl, depending on procedure.
If you have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment if you experience any of the following:
- Fever over 100.4F, Cough, Shortness of Breath
- New loss of taste of smell, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache
- If you've been in contact within the last 14 days of someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue serving you and our community at the highest level.
Your team at Diehl Orthodontics